This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Will lpr be updated to enable printing to a postscript printer?
- From: holmberg at tiac dot net
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "gilles civario" <civario at mimosa dot ceng dot cea dot fr>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:27:28 -500
- Subject: Will lpr be updated to enable printing to a postscript printer?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Gilles Civario in his 5/14 posting (Subject: Re: a2ps and
printer) indicated a simple lpr.c patch that enabled printing to
a postscript printer via cygwin lpr (which tends to be in the
path for utilities such as a2ps or enscript).
Will this patch migrate into a future release of Cygutils? (The
change sets the data type code to "RAW" instead of "raw" - a
simple change, but the impact on non-postscript printers may
need to be checked).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html