This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: installation problem
- From: "Bill C Riemers" <cygwin at docbill dot net>
- To: "Wayne" <dockeen at mchsi dot com>,<mark734213 at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 18:30:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: installation problem
- References: <IHEAIGJEFNKKKDPFCPECKEHJCBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Note "Not responding" does not automatically mean locked up and not
What it does mean is the golden rule of event programming has been broken. Any event which can potentially take more than one
second or so to process should be processed in a separate thread.
But I shouldn't really say anything, since I'm not volunteering to fix this problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html