This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Writing mathematical formulas
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Alex Vinokur <alexvn at connect dot to>, Randall R Schulz <rschulz at sonic dot net>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 15:07:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Writing mathematical formulas
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 25 May 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> I'm not aware of any WYSIWYG tools working under Cygwin (LyX is one, but I
> don't think it's actually ported).
Umm, I'm embarrassed. Strike the above, please -- LyX actually *requires*
Cygwin to run. For information, search Google for "LyX Cygwin" -- the
second match is the most relevant, I think (it actually links to the first
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html