Re: No mui.h in GLUT?

Thank you. I was under the impression that it offered something not
available elsewhere in the library. This is what happens when one's
research stumbles upon stale webpages on the net. I'll be checking out
GLUI now :).

Andre Bleau <bleau@igb.umontreal.ca> wrote in
5.2.0.9.0.20030523103605.0271e138@irispavp.igb.umontreal.ca:">news:5.2.0.9.0.20030523103605.0271e138@irispavp.igb.umontreal.ca:
<<SNIP>>
> MUI is an obsolete, undocumented addition to GLUT. See, for example,
<<SNIP>>
> I suggest that you use GLUI instead.
<< SNIP >>