This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RPM (was: Re: crontab error)
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Hua zhang <zhanghua at megabyte dot com dot cn>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:32:10 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: RPM (was: Re: crontab error)
What does this have to do with crontab??
*Please* start a new thread if you have a new question!
Other than that, run Setup (http://cygwin.com/setup.exe) and look in the
On Fri, 23 May 2003, Hua zhang wrote:
> Hi all:
> Does anybody use rpm command on Cygwin? Where can I download its binary package?
> Thanks in advance.
> Hua Zhang
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html