This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mount table in registry
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: Sebastian Miele <smiele at ps dot uni-sb dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:46:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mount table in registry
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: lhall at rfk dot com
Sebastian Miele wrote:
the user documentation on the mount table
(http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#MOUNT-TABLE) says that the
mount table is located under:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Red Hat, Inc./Cygwin/mounts v<version>
However, on my system it is located under:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Cygnus Solutions/Cygwin/mounts v2
Most probably the documentation has not been updated, yet.
How likely is it that either the version (2) or the company (Red Hat,
Inc./Cygnus Solutions) changes in the future?
It's guaranteed to change. Don't depend on it.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html