This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about "rexec"
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:11:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Question about "rexec"
- References: <OF7733B313.5DACF56D-ON88256D2D.0074D1D5@ds-us.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 02:39:08PM -0700, David HALE wrote:
> I am writing a shell script that needs to execute commands on a remote
> system using "rexec". I want to do this without typing in a password every
> time the "rexec" command executes. The way I see it the "rexec" command in
> CYGWIN does not allow a password to be passed. I have tried to use a
Well... sorry 'bout that but rexec is actually *NOT* a Cygwin command.
Try `which rexec' and you'll be surprised...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html