This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
apache as service errors
- From: "Bruce Dobrin" <dobrin at imageworks dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:17:20 -0700
- Subject: apache as service errors
- References: <000601c31ff5$ae03f790$f001a8c0@mattspc>
XP Media center addition
Apache starts and runs fine using apachectl start
$ cygrunsrv -I apache -p /usr/sbin/httpd.exe -a '-k'
check registry to make sure -k and all else gets in there apropiratily
at first I got errors in /var/log/apache/error... but cleared those up by
changing permisions on /var and rebaseall ( unable to remap cygintl-1.dll
...or something like that)
now I get nothing in the error log when I net start apache
I do get the following error in event viewer:
PID 3700 : starting service `apache' failed: execv: 1, Operation not
Now I'm pretty much stuck.... any one have any suggestions?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html