This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh-agent eats 80% cpu time
- From: Eric Hanchrow <offby1 at blarg dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 21 May 2003 14:16:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: ssh-agent eats 80% cpu time
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <000b01c31f71$acbd04a0$42529a09@IBMJY56AED2CIQ>
I was under the impression that it was a Bad Idea to run ssh-agent on
Cygwin: http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2001-01/msg00063.html (look
for the words FUNDAMENTALLY INSECURE). Does anyone know if this is
really the case?
This movie doesn't scrape the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't
the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't below the bottom of the
barrel. This movie doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same
sentence with barrels.
Roger Ebert on "Freddy Got Fingered"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html