This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where can I find the Cygwin port of emacs and how to setup?
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: c cm <ccmmaillist at yahoo dot com dot cn>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 00:08:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Where can I find the Cygwin port of emacs and how to setup?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: lhall at rfk dot com
c cm wrote:
> I am a new comer,thanks.
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Welcome! As a newcomer, it's worthwhile for you to review the available
documentation at cygwin.com. This is good reading since it will help
answer many of the questions you're likely to have in the process of
The FAQ entry "What packages should I download?"
(<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_toc.html#TOC13>) should help you find the
emacs package. Visit cygwin.com's home page for a link to the setup
program that will allow you to install this and other Cygwin packages.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html