This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
why Php is so slow in cygwin?
- From: "kalmen" <kalmen at tm dot net dot my>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 07:11:40 +0800
- Subject: why Php is so slow in cygwin?
- Organization: Com Object Solution
- Reply-to: "kalmen" <kalmen at tm dot net dot my>
I have the latest version of cygwin ,apache and php installed .
But when I run some php web portal software such as
phpnuke (or even just a simple test.php with phpinfo()),
it sometimes can generate the page , but most of the
time it didn't refresh at all.I have to go to cygwin , restart the
apache server, once the apache server stop, the page come
out.Then I have to manually refresh the page by pressing the
IE's refresh button.
I installed on win2k pro, is there anything that I have missed
configured properly , any help is apprecaited, thanks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html