This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing ncurses.h
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:02:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: missing ncurses.h
- References: <20030515043229.GA47976@ozzmosis.com>
andrew clarke wrote:
ncurses.h has gone missing from the ncurses-5.3-1 packagee. It's in
The headers have been moved into the libncurses-devel package, so make
sure you have that installed.
Actually, ncurses.h is a symlink created by the postinstall script, so
it doesn't show up in the package cgi-bin.
BUT, the postinstall script has an ordering bug, so I need to fix that.
Thanks for the heads up.
For now, workaround: re-run /etc/postinstall/libncurses-devel.sh.done
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html