This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PostgreSQL 7.3 conenct failure - No pg_hba.conf entry for host
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: letters at hotpop dot com, jari dot aalto at poboxes dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:08:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3 conenct failure - No pg_hba.conf entry for host
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 12:02:41AM +0300, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Do you see anything to correct in pg_hba.conf file?
> I'm lost, why the connection fails.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html