RE: nfs server

Mount shows:

d:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type user (binmode)

So this is a "just me" installation, correct?

All three CYGWIN services have the "Path to executable" as d:
\cygwin\bin\cygrunsrv.exe.  This is incorrect?

You're saying I need to add something to cygrunsrv.exe so that it will send
the -F option to nfsd?  Do I add this
to the CYGWIN portmap service or the CYGWIN nfsd service...or both?

Something like this for the nfsd service:

cygrunsrv -S nfsd -a -F

And just leave the CYGWIN portmap and mountd services as d:
\cygwin\bin\cygrunsrv.exe?

Still don't understand why portmap will start from the Cygwin shell, but
won't start through Services.