RE: HELP: with sshd/multi-user

Vince,

I'm not sure what's going on. I used to Vim look at my raw In box, where the mail goes before being distributed out by my filters to individual mailboxes (until compressed, incoming message remain there, at least in the Windows version of Eudora).

While there is a Content-Type: header in his message that indicates it was a multipart MIME message, the specified separator does not appear anywhere in the message.

It's possible what I'm seeing is a bug in Eudora's handling of multipart MIME messages.

Randall Schulz