This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
<inttypes.h> in Cygwin snaps breaks perl? (was: Re: Smoke 19440 /pro/3gl/CPAN/perl-current)
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Perl 5 Porters <perl5-porters at perl dot org>
- Cc: H . Merijn Brand <h dot m dot brand at hccnet dot nl>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:52:11 +0200
- Subject: <inttypes.h> in Cygwin snaps breaks perl? (was: Re: Smoke 19440 /pro/3gl/CPAN/perl-current)
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <200305082030.WAA03393@l1.procura.nl><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
> I cannot build bleadperl with the latest release, getting the same
> errors now as we got with the 1.5 snapshots. What the heck am I
> doing wrong now?
I figured that I had one header left from the snapshots which is not
included in cygwin-1.3.22: <inttypes.h>
It is included in the perl build if present, then perl compiles, but
doesn't work, if it is not present, it compiles and does also work ok.
Lets see if there is an error in inttypes.h
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html