This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun dot de>
- To: Sven Köhler <skoehler at upb dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 15:53:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: inttypes.h
- References: <3EA4337A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3EA43C6C.49EFE73D@ieee.org><email@example.com> <3EA70CA7.4B26FB88@ieee.org><3EA85E02.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Sven Köhler writes:
> >> I saw in the ChangeLog that Corinna has created the file.
> >> So it's all done.
> > Just tried those files from CVS and it works fine now.
> Just tried to compile the new MPlayer 0.90, but configure still doesn't
> find inttypes.h
> I know, that i have to copy etc/cygwin_inttypes.h to /usr/include, but
> after reading this thread, it seems that cygwin now delivers a
> inttypes.h - but it's not on my system although i have the recent
> version of all packages.
You have to use the latest Cygwin snapshot for this to work.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html