This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How To Report Bugs Effectively
- From: Eric Hanchrow <offby1 at blarg dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 09 May 2003 13:54:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: How To Report Bugs Effectively
- References: <20030509195121.GA26445@redhat.com>
That seems to say the same thing as the node `Understanding Bug
Reporting' in the GNU Emacs manual.
Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will
be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. John F. Woods
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html