This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: docbook xml toolchain
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:00:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: docbook xml toolchain
- References: <3EBB96DD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for the interesting DocBook information, this might help me with
the User's Guide as well.
For future reference, I kept copies of the old proposed DocBook packages
(which were apparently abandoned by their prospective maintainer) and use
them to build the cygwin documentation from CVS. The details are in
/usr/doc/Cygwin/cygwin-doc-X.X-X.README, and they work for my purposes
even though they are quite dated by now.
If anyone who is familiar with DocBook would be willing to contribute
and maintain newer packages, that would be great. Just follow the
guidelines at <http://cygwin.com/setup.html> and subscribe to the cygwin-apps
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html