This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Greeting from William
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: xil358 at mail dot usask dot ca
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 22:26:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Greeting from William
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: lhall at rfk dot com
Dear Sir or Madam,
I got couple of questions about Cygwin as the followings:
1. Does Cygwin support Windows applications, like Visual C++ 6.0 Graphics
Sorry, you need to be more specific than that. Cygwin has nothing to
do with VC++ applications. If you mean can you run these applications
from, say, the bash prompt, well then the answer is yes, of course.
Cygwin is not a Linux emulation environment. All it's programs are
Win32 executables just like any other Windows applications. But it's
unclear if that's the question you're really asking and I choose not
to conjecture any further about your actual question.
2. Does Cygwin support Commercial use, how much should one pay for your service?
Look at <http://cygwin.com/licensing.html>
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html