This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fixed Size Setup App = Stupid
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 08:31:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fixed Size Setup App = Stupid
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <3EB96C20.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200357193934.023448@mopxp>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Matthew O. Persico wrote:
have you contributed your work back to the project?
ResHack is an easy way to make the chooser dialog big, but
there are other problems in the layout as a result. What
would probably happen is that no one would complain about
the chooser size anymore, but the mailing list would start getting
complaints about off-center text entry widgets, vast
expanses of blank space, etc. So that's undoubtedly
why the guys working on this have not made any simple-minded
changes. They said that the fix is non-trivial, and I
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html