This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash Crashes
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Jon Romano <rmno at adelphia dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 23:36:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Bash Crashes
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 4 May 2003, Jon Romano wrote:
> Hello All:
> I've been unable to find anything on this issue:
> I recently installed Cygwin, but I can't get bash to run. When I try to
> invoke cygwin, the bash window appears for a split second, but it crashes
> right away. I'm running Windows 2K.
In a cmd.exe window, cd to "C:\cygwin" and run ".\cygwin.bat". Post the
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
-- Leto II
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html