This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why isnt mysql "native" to cygwin
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: zzapper <zzapper at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 21:37:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Why isnt mysql "native" to cygwin
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
Am Freitag, 2. Mai 2003 um 17:16 schriebst du:
> I've searched back thru a load of threads, and found much hassle with installing
> mysql, but why isn't part of setup in the same way as postgres??
The server doesn't run and noone seems to be able to find the problem
and provide a patch.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html