This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fopen64() in stdio.h, cannot build binutils
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 09:36:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: fopen64() in stdio.h, cannot build binutils
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 01:51:03PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> I saw that fopen64 is exported from cygwin1.dll now, however building
> binutils doesn't succeed, I'm getting this error:
Don't do this. fopen64 is an internal function, though it's exported.
Apparently I shouldn't have put them into cygwin.din. fopen64 is
actually called when using fopen while the entry point fopen64 shouldn't
Thanks for the report,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html