This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdbm 1.8.0-5 breaks cvs
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Reid Thompson <reid dot thompson at ateb dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:37:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gdbm 1.8.0-5 breaks cvs
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 1 May 2003, Reid Thompson wrote:
> attempts to use cvs with 1.8.0-5 of gdbm result in error msg stating
> that cyggdbm.dll was not found. reverting to gdbm 1.8.0-4 resolves the
> error message. Anyone else having this problem? or have I managed to
> foul my installation in some way...
You did read the release notes
you? You now have to install at least two packages: gdbm and libgdbm.
You're likely missing libgdbm.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
-- Leto II
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html