This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installation problem.
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: DEEPA SIVASANKARANE <aj9035 at wayne dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:39:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Installation problem.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: lhall at rfk dot com
DEEPA SIVASANKARANE wrote:
1) I did remove the prev. installation (redhat), removed the
files in C:\cygwin. How does one remove registry information ?
I've never dealt with Windows admin, so could you pls. help
Cygwin (according to <http://cygwin.com/faq.html#SEC19>).
Did you read this reference that Igor included in his response to
Larry Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html