Re: running setup does nothing

Arthur, et al --

...and then Arthur Schwarz said...
%
% Could you cross-post me on any e-mail? This is one of the problems reported

If I ever get any, I sure will!

% To Dave, are you sure you have enough disk space? I have a (rather) full

Not by any means.

% implementation and need over 200Mb, /bin and /lib take 125Mb by themselves.I
% would imagine that intermediate files generated during setup might strain
% the system further. However, there is still a problem with updated from the
% CD-ROM, you just haven't got to the capacity issues.

I'd at least expect setup to start and then tell me "too little", but I
literally get nothing.  Gee, kinda like the responses to this question ;-)

Thanks & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"