Newer lixslt and libxml available anywhere?

Hello

I'm trying to build docbook2X but fail since it requires up to date
libxml and libxslt libraries. Trying to build them led to errors saying
that "unresolved symbols aren't allowed when building dynamic libraries
under Cygwin"

Has anybody recently managed to build libxml and libxslt and can give me
a receipt?

--
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France