Re: -mno-cygwin and "undefined reference to `_impure_ptr'"?

Oops.  Now that you mention it, I recall putting it back
onto my computer many years ago after uninstalling MSVC
and before installing cygwin because it was so useful.

Jim

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

No you won't.  Not under Cygwin, anyway.  "depends" is probably part of
MSVC or something.  "cygcheck" performs the same function under Cygwin.
	Igor
P.S. That's not to say that "depends" won't work under Cygwin, just that
it doesn't come with Cygwin.