This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: apropos, man -k, and makewhatis
- From: "Mike Maxwell" <maxwell at ldc dot upenn dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:42:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: apropos, man -k, and makewhatis
- References: <14560-22003352118261544@M2W095.mail2web.com>
lhall at pop dot ma dot ultranet dot com wrote:
> Sounds like a combination of your path pointing to Windows directories
> first (i.e. you have the Windows FIND.EXE) and FAQ entry:
> Why doesn't man (or apropos) work?
> Does that clear up the problem?
Yes, thank you! It was indeed the path.
Linguistic Data Consortium
maxwellNoSpam at ldc dot upenn dot edu
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html