This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.22-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:03:05 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.22-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: cygwin at cygwin dot com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain dot com at cygwin dot com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Red Hat, Inc.
Changes since 1.3.21-1 (worst cygwin release ever):
- Fix problems with console handling in emacs and other pty using
applications. (Christopher Faylor)
- Fix problem which stopped cygwin from running on Windows 9x.
- Fix strange formatting of information in /proc/cpuinfo.
(Corinna Vinschen, Christopher January)
- Fix rsh/rcmd problems. (Corinna Vinschen)
- Export btowc, trunc. (Christopher Faylor)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html