This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Lester Ingber <ingber at ingber dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:10:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin-1.3.21-1
- Reply-to: Lester Ingber <ingber at ingber dot com>
It seems that the problem that 1.3.21-1 was trying to fix, releasing
processes when the console is closed (?) still does work properly.
I'm running under XP, and from the console (which I have running
under tcsh) I open some tcsh windows under XFree. After closing
the X windows, I close the console. I then ALT-CNTRL-DEL and
discover that I have several tcsh.exe processes still running,
which seem to collect if I reenter cygwin, etc.
Prof. Lester Ingber ingber at ingber dot com ingber at alumni dot caltech dot edu
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html