cygwin archive? (previous versions for fallback)

I had a previous release of cygwin running. It contained postgresql 7.2.3.
When I updated now, Postgresql version 7.3.2 was installed which sadly
requires a dump and restore of the 'old' database to recognize the data.
That I found out too late. My data can not be accessed anymore. When I tried
to download a previous version via installer, the only version accessible is
7.3.1 which doesn't go back early enough.

I need to go back to a version that contains PostgreSQL 7.2.x or my data is
lost.

I don't mind that the installer doesn't warn of release changes which
renders your data inaccessible, but I NEED to be able to go back (only to
dump my data so that it can't be reloaded with the brandnew version.

There must be a way to access an archive of 'older' cygwin installation
packages.

Where can I find it???? I googled the net but didn't find a trace of 'cygwin
archive'. To download the PostgreSQL software from their archive since it
requires a recompilation with Visual C++ which I have not anymore. The .NET
compiler creates %$#@ metacode and is unusable.

PLEASE ADVISE!

Guenter Strubinsky

"Those who would give up essential liberties for a measure of security,
deserve neither liberty nor security."
- Benjamin Franklin
?