Re: inetd, xinetd

I'm trying to clear the process of
implementation.

We need to run 5-15 Portable Data Terminals
(PDT Symbol 6846) with an vt100 emulator.

and they need to access an MSSQL
for warehousing information.

so i'm trying with C# console programs.

my question is

it is a viable solution or i need
a LINUX machine?

Does anyone has implemented in production
and how many connections?

thanks for the information

--- "lhall at pop dot ma dot ultranet dot com"