This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Terminal output from ssh much slower than putty
- From: Robert Citek <rwcitek at alum dot calberkeley dot org>
- To: Erik Vigmostad <erik at artselect dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 10:32:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: Terminal output from ssh much slower than putty
At 07:55 AM 3/5/2003 -0600, Erik Vigmostad wrote:
>Is there some way to speedup the output to my terminal? I would like
>to use cygwin for ssh'g to various servers, but it is so much
>slower that using putty that I can't.
What exactly are you using ssh/putty for? On-line editting (emacs, vi,
etc.), screen capturing, or other? Can you post a simple test case?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html