This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows kbhit() function
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: "Stickel, Uwe" <Uwe dot Stickel at NDSatcom dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:43:07 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Windows kbhit() function
On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Stickel, Uwe wrote:
> I do have a Cygwin application (Windows 2000), which includes a kbhit()
> function and the Windows ethernet socket for TCP/UDP communication. But
> both doesn't work together. In this case I had to link the libmoldname.a
> in order to use the kbhit() function.
> Do you have any idea ? Or do you know any replacement for kbhit(), because
> I have to poll the keyboard and can't wait for input (like getchar()) ?
Um.. how does Cygwin come into play in all this?
If you're just asking how to program something in Windows, using winsock
and kbhit() at the same time, this is definitely OT here. If this is a
problem with using Cygwin, have a look at http://www.cygwin.com/bugs.html
and get back to us with:
* an exact description of your problem
* how Cygwin plays a role in your problem
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html