This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash's (built-in) type command can not handle spaces in paths
- From: Jeremy Hetzler <jeremyhetzler at mail dot earthlink dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:00:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: bash's (built-in) type command can not handle spaces in paths
- References: <email@example.com>
At 01:51 AM 2/28/2003 -0800, Jeremy Hetzler wrote:
What is different about your particular installation, I have no idea.
Actually, one idea. Your 'type' might be an alias or function that fails to
quote its arguments properly. Try "builtin type -a type". If it doesn't
return precisely "type is a shell builtin", then that's your problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html