This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
sh crashes when executing msgfmt
- From: Andreas Madritsch <amadritsch at datacomm dot ch>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:03:59 +0100
- Subject: sh crashes when executing msgfmt
- Reply-to: amadritsch at datacomm dot ch
I have a configure script which uses sh.exe to execute msgfmt.exe. Every time msgfmt.exe is executed
from sh.exe, sh.exe crashes and the configure script aborts. Could anybody help me please. Please
let me know, if you use some more informations.
Thanks in advance
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html