This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: exim 4.12-3 winsock problem (was Re: 1.3.21)
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:13:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: exim 4.12-3 winsock problem (was Re: 1.3.21)
- References: <20030221153741.GA26756@redhat.com><20030221180822.GB1408@tishler.net> <3E566E49.53BE7CBE@ieee.org><20030221191209.GE1408@tishler.net> <20030224200201.GA2348@tishler.net><3E5A7D7C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 03:15:56PM -0500, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Jason Tishler wrote:
> >Any further suggestions? Note this is very painful to debug because
> >I can't use gdb and I can't send mail when trying to debug. Sigh...
> You might try DebugView from sysinternals.com. The strace data will
> appear in a nice searchable window.
Unfortunately, Cygwin strace data does not appear in the capture window.
Note that I wrote a small Win32 program that directly calls
OutputDebugString() and these messages are captured. Any idea what I'm
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html