This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: 1.30 gcc cannot exec \\\'cc1\\\' updated with cygcheck.log
- From: ida3248 at vip dot cybercity dot dk
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:40:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: Re: 1.30 gcc cannot exec \\\'cc1\\\' updated with cygcheck.log
- References: <040a01c2dc3e$baa8c160$c67486d9@webdev>
- Reply-to: ida3248 at vip dot cybercity dot dk
> > I am trying to compile ORCA (www.orcaware.com) under cygwin
> > and get an error under configure. I have traced the error to gcc under
> > cygwin.
> > I have tried different download mirrors without luck.
> > I found some mails regarding this issue on the list and tried to reinstall
> > gcc-mingw also without luck.
> > I have attached the output of cygcheck -r -s -v
> > Any ideas/suggestions will be appreciated.
> Have you tried re-installing gcc?
> Elfyn McBratney
> elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Yes, I have tried to reinstall all of cygwin from different mirrors and have also reinstalled gcc and gcc-mingw.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html