This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh-add could not open connection
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- To: matt at mattflo dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:16:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: ssh-add could not open connection
- References: <7149-Mon24Feb2003080203firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Please keep this on the list.
On Monday 24 Feb 03, Matt writes:
> nope, sorry, i forgot to mention i tried that having
> seen it in posts. i tried it again and here's what i
> $ eval 'ssh-agent'
These are the wrong quotes.
> SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/ssh-HKmR3576/agent.3576; export
> SSH_AGENT_PID=2312; export SSH_AGENT_PID;
> echo Agent pid 2312;
> Matt at aptivaxp ~
> $ set | grep SSH
What about SSH_AGENT_PID?
Your description of events has to be accurate or we won't be able to
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html