This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Am I a candidate for rebase?
- From: M MWpycg <mw_usenet at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: jason at tishler dot net
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:42:27 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Am I a candidate for rebase?
"Jason Tishler" <jason at tishler dot net> said:
> > C:\cygwin\bin\cygperl.exe: *** unable to remap
> C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\libfreetype.dll to same
address > as parent(0x720000) != 0x740000
> Yup, you need to rebase.
$ cd /usr
It ran silent, ran deep, and ran fast, and then I
could build the perl modules
with no showstopping problems. The "make samples" was
a little flaky, but I am off and running.
Thanks Jason. I look forward to when rebase is a part
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html