This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Change in command line behavior between cygwin 1.3.18-1 and 1.3.19-1
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Paul Coltrin" <pablo at projtech dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:27:43 -0000
- Subject: Re: Change in command line behavior between cygwin 1.3.18-1 and 1.3.19-1
- References: <email@example.com>
> I am hoping that someone can explain this change of behavior I have
> noticed that occurred between Cygwin version 1.3.18-1 and 1.3.19-1.
> In order to remain compatible with MKS, and also to keep version control
> as simple as possible we need to continue using ksh to execute our
> On Cygwin we have been using the pdksh (
> http://www.cs.mun.ca/~michael/pdksh/ ).
> Here is a sample script:
> set +u
Hello, I just tried your testscript and it works under 1.3.20 . Perhaps
upgrading to the latest version of the cygwin1.dll would fix your problem?
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html