This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.3.20-1 and python 2.2.2-5
- From: gagou at softhome dot net
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: dima at xenon dot spb dot ru
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:00:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.3.20-1 and python 2.2.2-5
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:04:58 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
I've generate a snapshot with this fix included (thanks Corinna)
if anyone wants to try it.
I've replaced cygwin1.dll with 1.3.21 and APS now works perfectly.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html