This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: using rxvt with other shells
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,<cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:34:40 -0000
- Subject: Re: using rxvt with other shells
- References: <F6E7117DB7DA234D9CC81B391DA8BEE1032881@emailserver.surdex.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030219224421.GA9184@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 05:00:51PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >FYI, pdksh (<http://web.cs.mun.ca/~michael/pdksh/>) compiles OOTB on
> >Cygwin and is a fully conformant ksh implementation. If all you need is
> >ksh, there you go.
> Anyone want to provide pdksh as a package? It seems like last year's
> offer to provide the real AT&T ksh has dried up.
Perhaps I'm showing my getopt weakness' but I'm getting an error originating
in sh.h from a redef of struct option? Igor did you do anything special to
get rid of this, or is it my lack of getopt'ness knowledge?
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html