This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh-agent's timeout/maximum lifetime "-t" broken?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: hauser at acm dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:34:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: ssh-agent's timeout/maximum lifetime "-t" broken?
- References: <20030219090129.GA12241@cygbert.vinschen.de> <KJEOKFJJEDMIGBEEJCHCIEPBNIAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 11:22:21AM +0100, Ralf Hauser wrote:
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Corinna Vinschen [mailto:corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com]
> > Sent: Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2003 10:01
> > To: hauser at acm dot org
> > Subject: Re: ssh-agent's timeout/maximum lifetime "-t" broken?
> > Neither my Cygwin nor my Linux versions of OpenSSH 3.5p1 know of a
> > -t option. It's not even mentioned in the man pages nor can I find
> > it in the *source code*. So what did you make to believe there is
> > such a -t option?
> >From http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=ssh-agent,
You know that this option has been introduced into the developers
version on 2003-01-22, don't you? It's naturally not available in
the current release version 3.5p1 which is from 2002-10-03. You
can of course build your own version from CVS if you like.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin at cygwin dot com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html