This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I tell how a service was installed with cygrunsrv?
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Chuck Ocheret" <ocheret at panix dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:40:37 -0000
- Subject: Re: How can I tell how a service was installed with cygrunsrv?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> Is there some option to the cygrunsrv command or some file I can look at
> that will show me what command line was provided when cygrunsrv was used
> to install a service? I would have thought that some argument to ps
> would show command line arguments but there doesn't seem to be such an
> option on cygwin's ps. Any advice would be appreciated.
$ procps -A a
You will need to install the procps package via setup.exe ofcourse ;-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html