This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: g++ and "undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'"
- From: "Reimann, Peter" <Peter dot Reimann at deu dot xerox dot com>
- To: "'ronald at landheer dot com'" <ronald at landheer dot com>
- Cc: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:59:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: g++ and "undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'"
I had also tried this "-lintl" but nothing changes.
This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or relevant Xerox entity named above. If you are not the named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html