This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: running setup.exe silently - command line switches
- From: "Patrick J. LoPresti" <patl at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: clewis at mobilecom dot com
- Date: 18 Feb 2003 11:49:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: running setup.exe silently - command line switches
- References: <3E2D8043936AD611AF7D00508B5E9F4B35161E@server3.mobilecom.com>
Cary Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Does setup.exe support a non graphical environment.
Not yet. However, you can use AutoIt to create your own unattended
(though not silent) install. See:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html