This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: size limit for static arrays in cygwin/gcc
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Charles D. Russell" <worwor at bellsouth dot net>,"cygwin cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:06:51 -0000
- Subject: Re: size limit for static arrays in cygwin/gcc
- References: <001c01c2d5d2$34d025a0$9d68d6d1@oemcomputer>
Charles D. Russell wrote:
> Is there some limit on the size of one-dimensional static arrays in
> cygwin/gcc short of available memory and 2**32 address space? Is
> there some place I should be looking this up?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html